International Scholarship program
- We organize Scholarship Examination for the students who are talented but unable to arrange funds for the fees and stay expenseswhile earninga degree abroad. For them MOEC shall arrange for:
- Tuition Fee for three years
- Stay arrangements for three years
- Books & Supplies
- Transportation costs for study purposes
- Indian Food.
In the recent Scholarship Examination 2017-18, two students have been selected; who will pursue their studies at a reputed college in Mauritius and in an endeavor of supporting young Indians by MOEC both will arrange only their air fare and rest is the responsibility of MOEC as promised.
The two selected students are
- Harsh Soni :- Tagore International School, Kuchaman
- HansrajKumawat:-KiranBalBharti, Jaipur
The students can apply online on apply now section on website. A nominal fee of Rs. 1000/- is payable through the payment gateway provided in the website.
Who is Eligible?
- An Indian citizen.
- Passed A level or 12th no earlier then 2016.
- Never has been convicted for a crime.
And one who is ready to
- Arrange for a valid passport after selection for scholarship.
- Produce duly attested Birth Certificate on selection for scholarship.
- Accept all terms & conditions applied.
- Pay Air Fare for the country in which admission sought.
Examination Date: 17th December 2017
Syllabus for scholarship Exam
|S.No.||Parts||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||Part 1||Gen. English||25||25|
|2||Part 2||G.K & G.A||25||25|
|3||Part 3||Gen. Hindi||25||25|
|4||Part 4||Reasoning &physcology||25||25|