- Study Abroad
- Contact Us
International Scholarship Exam
International Scholarship program
- We organize Scholarship Examination for the students who are talented but unable to arrange funds for the fees and stay expenses while earning a degree abroad. For them MOEC shall arrange for:
- Tuition Fee for three years
- Stay arrangements for three years
- Books & Supplies
- Transportation costs for study purposes
- Indian Food.
In the recent Scholarship Examination 2017-18, two students have been selected; who will pursue their studies at a reputed college in Mauritius and in an endeavor of supporting young Indians by MOEC both will arrange only their airfare and rest is the responsibility of MOEC as promised.
The two selected students are
- Harsh Soni :– Tagore International School, Kuchaman
- HansrajKumawat:-KiranBalBharti, Jaipur
The students can apply online on apply now a section on the website. A nominal fee of Rs. 250/- is payable through the payment gateway provided on the website.
Who is Eligible?
- An Indian citizen.
- Passed A level or 12th no earlier than 2016.
- Never has been convicted of a crime.
And one who is ready to
- Arrange for a valid passport after selection for the scholarship.
- Produce duly attested Birth Certificate of selection for the scholarship.
- Accept all terms & conditions applied.
- Pay Air Fare for the country in which admission sought.
Examination Date: 24th December 2017
Syllabus for scholarship Exam
|S.No.||Parts||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||Part 1||Gen. English||25||25|
|2||Part 2||G.K & G.A||25||25|
|3||Part 3||Gen. Hindi||25||25|
|4||Part 4||Reasoning &physcology||25||25|