Canada 🇨🇦 Increased GIC $20000 | Canada Student Visa New Rules Updates 2019
Canada student visa changes and updates from GIC $20000 to tuition fees changes
IRCC is bringing new policies for the study permit for Canada. Students should be updated for the following changes which will be in place from 1st April 2019.
- GIC amount change from $10000 to $20000
- The GIC amount has been changed by IRCC and students now need to deposit $20000 in their bank account at Canada at Scotiabank or ICICI bank.
- No tuition fees proof required to lodge Canada study permit,There will be no requirement of uploading your tuition fees receipt at the time of your study permit application submission.
- Post Study Work permit job search time extension , Students will get 180 days after successful completion of the program they were studying to search for the job. They can lodge their PSW application after 180 days of finishing the course.
- All DLI – Designated learning institutions are und SDS Category.The students who have secured their seats in any DLI institution and meet SDS requirement can lodge their study permit application under SDS category.